Building Research Self-Efficacy (Mentoring Up / Leadership Training Program)
April 11, 2023
9:00 am / 10:30 am
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 9:00–10:30 AM
Self-efficacy is the perceived confidence people have in their ability to perform a specific task or skill. Participants will gain strategies for bolstering their research confidence and minimizing self-doubt.
Mentees will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify signs of self-efficacy that resonate when conducting research-related tasks
- Define self-efficacy and its four sources
- Articulate their role in building their own research self-efficacy
- Assess the influence of others on their research self-efficacy
- Devise strategies to support others’ research self-efficacy
This workshop is a part of the Leadership Training Program and our Mentoring Up (Mentee Training) workshop series.