UCLA Graduate Programs in Bioscience is proud to host the fifth annual UCLA Virtual Science Ph.D. Graduate Fair at UCLA! In light of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this event will consist of a virtual graduate fair. Participants will have a chance to meet representatives of various STEM graduate Ph.D. programs and learn about individual programs, research opportunities, funding, and campus resources. The Fair is meant to provide an opportunity for prospective students to network with UCLA faculty/staff prior to applying to a graduate program.
Students from CSU, HBCU, Tribal Land, and Hispanic Serving institutions are highly encouraged to attend.
August 17, 2021, 10:00am – 12:00pm (PST)
Some of the Ph.D. Programs represented are:
- Biochemistry, Biophysics & Structural Biology
- Cell & Developmental Biology
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Gene Regulation, Epigenomics & Transcriptomics
- Genetics & Genomics
- Graduate Division (Representing all UCLA Graduate Programs)
- Immunity, Microbes & Molecular Pathogenesis
- Medical Informatics
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Molecular, Cellular & Integrative Physiology
- Medical Scientist Training Program
- Physics & Biology in Medicine
- More Programs to Be Announced!