Grace Hyun Jung Kim
Professor-in-Residence, Radiological Sciences, University of California Los Angeles
- Kim GHJ, Shi Y, Yu W, Wong WK. A study design for statistical learning technique to predict radiological progression with an application of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using chest CT images.. Contemporary clinical trials, 2021.
- Kim GHJ, Weigt SS, Belperio JA, Brown MS, Shi Y, Lai JH, Goldin JG. Prediction of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis progression using early quantitative changes on CT imaging for a short term of clinical 18-24-month follow-ups.. European radiology, 2019.
- Kim HJ, Brown MS, Chong D, Gjertson DW, Lu P, Kim HJ, Coy H, Goldin JG. Comparison of the quantitative CT imaging biomarkers of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis at baseline and early change with an interval of 7 months.. Academic radiology, 2014.
- Kim HJ, Brown MS, Elashoff R, Li G, Gjertson DW, Lynch DA, Strollo DC, Kleerup E, Chong D, Shah SK, Ahmad S, Abtin F, Tashkin DP, Goldin JG. Quantitative texture-based assessment of one-year changes in fibrotic reticular patterns on HRCT in scleroderma lung disease treated with oral cyclophosphamide.. European radiology, 2011.
- Kim HG, Tashkin DP, Clements PJ, Li G, Brown MS, Elashoff R, Gjertson DW, Abtin F, Lynch DA, Strollo DC, Goldin JG. A computer-aided diagnosis system for quantitative scoring of extent of lung fibrosis in scleroderma patients.. Clinical and experimental rheumatology, 2010.
- Kim HJ, Li G, Gjertson D, Elashoff R, Shah SK, Ochs R, Vasunilashorn F, Abtin F, Brown MS, Goldin JG. Classification of parenchymal abnormality in scleroderma lung using a novel approach to denoise images collected via a multicenter study.. Academic radiology, 2008.