Ram Raj Singh
Professor, Medicine, University of California Los Angeles
Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of California Los Angeles
- Singh RR, Singh DR, Yen EY. Worsening premature death burden gap from systemic sclerosis in men and black persons: A US nationwide population-based study.. Journal of scleroderma and related disorders, 2022.
- Wang M, Ishikawa T, Lai Y, Nallapothula D, Singh RR. Diverse Roles of NETosis in the Pathogenesis of Lupus.. Frontiers in immunology, 2022.
- Yen EY, Singh DR, Singh RR. Trends in Systemic Sclerosis Mortality Over Forty-Eight Years, 1968-2015: A US Population-Based Study.. Arthritis care & research, 2021.
- Suliman Y, Kafaja S, Oh SJ, Alemam M, Bagnato G, Abignano G, Singh RR, Barlow G, Liu X, Valera I, Morales W, Rezaie A, Pimentel M, Del Galdo F, Furst DE. Anti-vinculin antibodies in scleroderma (SSc): a potential link between autoimmunity and gastrointestinal system involvement in two SSc cohorts.. Clinical rheumatology, 2020.
- Wang M, Zhang P, Yu S, Zhou G, Lv J, Nallapothula D, Guo C, Wang Q, Singh RR. Heparin and aspirin combination therapy restores T-cell phenotype in pregnant patients with antiphospholipid syndrome-related recurrent pregnancy loss.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.), 2019.
- Jacob N, Dasharathy SS, Bui V, Benhammou JN, Grody WW, Singh RR, Pisegna JR. Generalized Cytokine Increase in the Setting of a Multisystem Clinical Disorder and Carcinoid Syndrome Associated with a Novel NLRP12 Variant.. Digestive diseases and sciences, 2019.
- Halder RC, Tran C, Prasad P, Wang J, Nallapothula D, Ishikawa T, Wang M, Zajonc DM, Singh RR. Self-glycerophospholipids activate murine phospholipid-reactive T cells and inhibit iNKT cell activation by competing with ligands for CD1d loading.. European journal of immunology, 2018.
- Kafaja S, Valera I, Divekar AA, Saggar R, Abtin F, Furst DE, Khanna D, Singh RR. pDCs in lung and skin fibrosis in a bleomycin-induced model and patients with systemic sclerosis.. JCI insight, 2018.
- Yang JQ, Zhou Y, Singh RR. Effects of Invariant NKT Cells on Parasite Infections and Hygiene Hypothesis.. Journal of immunology research, 2016.
- King JK, Philips RL, Eriksson AU, Kim PJ, Halder RC, Lee DJ, Singh RR. Langerhans Cells Maintain Local Tissue Tolerance in a Model of Systemic Autoimmune Disease.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2015.
- Singh RR, Yang JQ, Kim PJ, Halder RC. Germline deletion of β2 microglobulin or CD1d reduces anti-phospholipid antibody, but increases autoantibodies against non-phospholipid antigens in the NZB/W F1 model of lupus.. Arthritis research & therapy, 2013.
- Khanna D, Saggar R, Mayes MD, Abtin F, Clements PJ, Maranian P, Assassi S, Saggar R, Singh RR, Furst DE. A one-year, phase I/IIa, open-label pilot trial of imatinib mesylate in the treatment of systemic sclerosis-associated active interstitial lung disease.. Arthritis and rheumatism, 2011.
- Wen X, Yang JQ, Kim PJ, Singh RR. Homeostatic regulation of marginal zone B cells by invariant natural killer T cells.. PloS one, 2011.
- Yang JQ, Kim PJ, Singh RR. Brief treatment with iNKT cell ligand α-galactosylceramide confers a long-term protection against lupus.. Journal of clinical immunology, 2011.
- Divekar AA, Khanna D, Abtin F, Maranian P, Saggar R, Saggar R, Furst DE, Singh RR. Treatment with imatinib results in reduced IL-4-producing T cells, but increased CD4(+) T cells in the broncho-alveolar lavage of patients with systemic sclerosis.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.), 2011.
- Yang JQ, Wen X, Kim PJ, Singh RR. Invariant NKT cells inhibit autoreactive B cells in a contact- and CD1d-dependent manner.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2011.
- Divekar AA, Dubey S, Gangalum PR, Singh RR. Dicer insufficiency and microRNA-155 overexpression in lupus regulatory T cells: an apparent paradox in the setting of an inflammatory milieu.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2010.
- Fulcher JA, Chang MH, Wang S, Almazan T, Hashimi ST, Eriksson AU, Wen X, Pang M, Baum LG, Singh RR, Lee B. Galectin-1 co-clusters CD43/CD45 on dendritic cells and induces cell activation and migration through Syk and protein kinase C signaling.. The Journal of biological chemistry, 2009.
- Eriksson AU, Singh RR. Cutting edge: migration of langerhans dendritic cells is impaired in autoimmune dermatitis.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2008.
- Saxena V, Lienesch DW, Zhou M, Bommireddy R, Azhar M, Doetschman T, Singh RR. Dual roles of immunoregulatory cytokine TGF-beta in the pathogenesis of autoimmunity-mediated organ damage.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2008.
- Lin J, Ziring D, Desai S, Kim S, Wong M, Korin Y, Braun J, Reed E, Gjertson D, Singh RR. TNFalpha blockade in human diseases: an overview of efficacy and safety.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.), 2007.
- Wong M, Ziring D, Korin Y, Desai S, Kim S, Lin J, Gjertson D, Braun J, Reed E, Singh RR. TNFalpha blockade in human diseases: mechanisms and future directions.. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.), 2007.
- Singh RR. SLE: translating lessons from model systems to human disease.. Trends in immunology, 2005.
- Hahn BH, Ebling F, Singh RR, Singh RP, Karpouzas G, La Cava A. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of regulation of autoantibody production in lupus.. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2005.
- Karpouzas GA, La Cava A, Ebling FM, Singh RR, Hahn BH. Differences between CD8+ T cells in lupus-prone (NZB x NZW) F1 mice and healthy (BALB/c x NZW) F1 mice may influence autoimmunity in the lupus model.. European journal of immunology, 2004.
- Yang JQ, Chun T, Liu H, Hong S, Bui H, Van Kaer L, Wang CR, Singh RR. CD1d deficiency exacerbates inflammatory dermatitis in MRL-lpr/lpr mice.. European journal of immunology, 2004.
- Singh RR. Prevention and control of reciprocal T-B cell diversification: implications for lupus-like autoimmunity.. Molecular immunology, 2004.
- Yang JQ, Saxena V, Xu H, Van Kaer L, Wang CR, Singh RR. Repeated alpha-galactosylceramide administration results in expansion of NK T cells and alleviates inflammatory dermatitis in MRL-lpr/lpr mice.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2003.
- Yang JQ, Singh AK, Wilson MT, Satoh M, Stanic AK, Park JJ, Hong S, Gadola SD, Mizutani A, Kakumanu SR, Reeves WH, Cerundolo V, Joyce S, Van Kaer L, Singh RR. Immunoregulatory role of CD1d in the hydrocarbon oil-induced model of lupus nephritis.. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), 2003.
- Fan GC, Singh RR. Vaccination with minigenes encoding V(H)-derived major histocompatibility complex class I-binding epitopes activates cytotoxic T cells that ablate autoantibody-producing B cells and inhibit lupus.. The Journal of experimental medicine, 2002.