Career Conversations: Learning From Others – “What are people like me doing?
April 20, 2022
4:00 pm / 5:00 pm
How do you move from the academic job market to careers beyond academia? In this interactive Career Conversation series, we’ll be discussing tools and strategies to move through the career pivot process, from discovering what is out there to successfully applying to jobs. During each session, we’ll focus on a different step in the pivot process and share insights on how to effectively move forward in each stage of the career development process.
Wednesdays from 4-5pm, starting Week 2
- 04/06: Recognizing & Accepting Career Shift – “What’s next?”
- 04/13: Career Exploration – “What can I do?”
- 04/20: Learning From Others – “What are people like me doing?
- 04/27: Looking at Job Descriptions – “How do I know what I’m qualified for?”
- 05/04: Rebranding – “How do I describe myself to an employer?”
- 05/11: Applying – “How can I be a successful candidate?”