Navigating Conflict (Leadership Training Program)
May 9, 2023
9:00 am / 10:30 am
Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2023
Time: 9-10:30 AM
The goal of this workshop is to empower participants to proactively identify and successfully navigate common conflicts in the research environment in order to foster an enriched environment that facilitates open dialogue. This workshop provides an accessible framework for conflict management.
During this session, participants will:
- Develop self-awareness of their conflict management style.
- Reflect on different ways to respond to different conflicts.
- Learn constructive ways of working through conflict.
- Practice difficult conversations.
- Development of a conflict management plan.